Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend a Google Analytics User Conference?
This is the conference to attend for the latest and greatest in Google Analytics, whether that's the latest features, analysis techniques, actionable marketing or advanced implementation.
I attended the conference in the past. Why should I come back?
- Not only do we offer different speakers and topics every year, but the tools, platforms and best practices of what we do as digital marketers and analytics enthusiasts develop and change every year. If you think back to what Google Analytics looked like even two years ago, you’d find it unrecognizable if not for the running theme of orange. We work in an industry where staying current is difficult and yet critical. If this wasn’t the case, we probably wouldn’t love it as much. The Analytics Conference is the biggest data driven marketing event of the year and the best place to stay on top of what’s been and what’s to come.
I'm in marketing, will I get lost with technical topics?
- During the conference, we include content on a range of marketing and technical topics, so expect content to be challenging, but not inaccessible. If you are not in a technical role you will still benefit from being exposed to key concepts that can help give you additional marketing insights.
- You should also consider attending the Pre-Conference Masterclass which has a marketing stream. You can find the full masterclass topics here.
I'm very technical, will I get bored with marketing topics?
- We do cover a mix of marketing and advanced technical topics during the conference. By understanding the final goal of an implementation or report, you'll be able to help your colleagues or clients get where they need to faster.
- You should also consider attending the Pre-Conference Masterclass which has technical stream. You can find the full masterclass topics here.
Can I change my masterclass booking?
- If you would like to change from the Marketing stream to the Technical stream, or vice versa you can until 5 business days before the event. Email us at email@example.com and we'll help you out.
I need to update my ticket information
- You can update your details until 5 business days before the event. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help you out.
I can no longer attend the event
- We're more than happy to transfer your registration to another person until 5 business days before the event. Email us at email@example.com and we'll help you out.
What time should I arrive?
- Registrations for the conference start at 8.30 am. Masterclass registrations begin at 1.00 pm. For more information visit the Conference Program
Where will the event be held?
- The 2016 Analytics Conference will be held in Sydney and Melbourne. Check out the venue page for the address and how to get there.
Interested in being a sponsor or speaking at the 2016 conference?
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know, we are always happy to chat about new ideas and suggestions.
- Email the Loves Data team at email@example.com